Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wiki Hosted by John Strange: Who is a Technologically Literate Teacher?

I could relate to most of these comments which were on different topics. Many statements allowed me to understand technology a little better. As I begin to read,their words and ideas sounds like my thoughts. I agree, that teachers could never lean to much. Everyday technology is being changed to a new form. Yes, it is important for teachers to learn about new technology. If teacher do not take the time out and explore new technology, who is going to teach the students. I know for a fact students will not lean nor listen to a teacher that does not know what he or she is talking about. Anyone can stand beside a board and teach,but can he or she actually teach with the proper method.

No comments:

Post a Comment