Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

Yes, this movie did capture my college experience. I can compare my college life to this movie. i sit in class sometimes and wonder, am I learning anything. Most of the time I am receiving a text message or someone is calling my cell phone. Lately I have been turning my cell phone off. The topic about my neighbor paid for college and he or she is not even here. I have seen that happen a lot of times. We (I) need to realize that college is not going to wait on me and neither will I wait on college.

I do not want to be the college student that has been in college for years and years. I do believe wasting time in college is point less. Think about it, text messaging and answering the cell phone while inside a classroom is a waste of time. Allowing those things to happen will only set a person back and will not get them anywhere. I do not want to be one of those college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment