Thursday, August 20, 2009

My blog on Did You Know by Matthew Needleman

I could relate to Mr. Winkle Wakes, waking up to a new environment could lead to a shocking reactions! First, there where wages and horse, now there are BMW and Lexus. Doctors that would come to the house and take care of you, now you have to set up appointment to visit a doctor. Schools use to have old wooden tables now tables are been made from marble. Everyday the world grows with new technology by the minute.

My reaction to this movie was exciting! I like that the world is getting new inventions. Think about it, if we all were living in the past times everyone would be hot and without electricity! I thank god the world has alot of new technology! I would get tired of riding horses and wages all day! To be honest, I really don't think i could survive those past tense days!

No comments:

Post a Comment