Friday, August 21, 2009

My Blog About Sir Ken Robinson: The Importance of Creativity

My reaction to this blog was very knowledgeable. Most professors talk about making money and receiving respect from students. Mr. Robinson, explain how children have so much more to offer then we expect of them. I really agree with his statement and phrase. In this society, students with disabilities have been looked over and forgotten. But what we (teachers) tend to forget is that every child is special in their own way.

I really like how Mr. Robinson told the story of a child whose learning experience is different from other students. Most doctors and teachers would have gave her medicine and said she had a learning disability. His main point of view to me was to get adults more aware of their younger ones. Just one wrong mislead would have kept that little girl from making a success out of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment