Sunday, October 4, 2009

IPods instructions,Duke University usage for IPods

I can not believe how this college got their students ipods! I would love for South to upgrade me with a new ipod! I am sure every student will strongly agree! Duke University is really cool in my eye sight, regardless if they are using the ipod for school reasons. If any college gave me an ipod I would respect it and do my assignment alone with other things!! Mainly this college gave information on how iPod usage was used in their environment. My understanding of the information I read,was that many students like the iPod usage at the college and thought it was very helpful for the benefit. The college students used it for communication, academics, foreign language and many more topics. Ipod was very helpful and used in many different fields at Duke University.

No comments:

Post a Comment